I am a senior research scientist in the Google Brain Team in Montréal. Previously, I spent a year at Geoffrey Hinton's amazing team in Google Brain, Toronto.
My research work mainly revolves around deep reinforcement learning (RL), often with the goal of making RL methods suitable for real-world problems, and includes an outstanding paper award at NeurIPS.
- Talk on Reincarnating RL at the UpML workshop at ICML 2022.
- Co-organizing an in-person workshop on "Offline RL as a Launchpad" at NeurIPS 2022.
- One paper each accepted at AAAI'22, AISTATS'22, and ICLR'22.
- Co-organizing a workshop on " Setting ML Evaluation Standards to Accelerate Progress at ICLR 2022.
- Outstanding paper award at NeurIPS 2021
- Two papers accepted at NeurIPS 2021: one oral presentation and one spotlight.
- Co-organizing the 2nd Offline RL workshop at NeurIPS 2021.
- Two papers (including one spotlight presentation) accepted at ICLR 2021.
- At NeurIPS 2020, I'll be giving a talk "Contrastive Behavioral Similarity Embeddings for Generalization in RL" at the Biological and Artifical RL Workshop.