I am a research associate in the Google Brain team in Montréal. Previously, I spent a year at Geoffrey Hinton's amazing team in Google Toronto. I also had a brief stint at Latent Logic (acquired by Waymo), a self-driving car startup in Oxford.
My research interests mainly revolve around Deep Reinforcement Learning (RL), often with the goal of making RL methods suitable for real-world problems.
- Two papers (including one spotlight presentation) accepted at ICLR 2021.
- At NeurIPS 2020, I'll be giving a talk "Contrastive Behavioral Similarity Embeddings for Generalization in RL" at the Biological and Artifical RL Workshop.
- Gave a talk about Offline RL at ML Collective Reading Group .
- Organizing a workshop on Offline RL at NeurIPS 2020.
- Two papers accepted at ICML 2020.